Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thankful Thursday

This is one I try to be thankful for daily, but with it being Holy Week, I thought I would share how thankful I am for God and His grace... so I'll thank Him with a prayer:

God, 
Thank you for my life, it is a gift from you.  Thank you for loving me, for being my Father, for calling me "child."  Thank you for teaching me how to love others, by loving me sacrificially through Christ.  Thank you for how you smile on me through nature - your creation.  Thank you for the ways you speak directly into my life through your word.  Thank you for eternal life, it is a gift from you, there is nothing I can do to earn it...thank you that you already have "earned" it for me, by giving up your own body and blood - a covenant that you are with me and will love me always.  Amen

For each day of holy week, I've been painting an egg with a scripture verse in mind.  You can see all my posts on Instagram.  Here's what I've done so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment