Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thankful Thursday

This past Saturday I was hit with a criminal of a virus that robbed me of everything I tried to put in my stomach.  I’ve had stomach viruses before, but this one was by far the pickiest.

I’d try to sneak in a cracker, but 


the virus shouted, “NO!”

“How about a wee little bite of banana?” I tried…  

“NOOO!” the virus replied.  “You may eat ONLY Gatorade and water!” it said virally.

“But those aren’t even foods, they’re drinks!”  I replied.

“Too BAD for YOU!” the virus laughed.

But as the days went on, the virus slowly lost its power, and I was gradually able to add ice pops, then bananas, then rice, then soup… and now, I’m back to eating normal foods again…and oh how wonderful it tastes!


Today…I am so very grateful for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment